If location is important to you, Silver Cliff Inn is ideal.
- Easy access via interstate, highway and parkways to Nashville, Louisville, Lexington, Memphis, St. Louis, Evansville, Indianapolis and Atlanta
- Five minutes from I-24 and the Western Kentucky Parkway
-Boating and fishing on Lake Barkley and Kentucky Lake
- Kuttawa Harbor Marina has boat docks within two blocks (call 270-388-9563 for reservations)
- Old Kuttawa Park & Beach, with
swimming, picnicking, volleyball, horseshoes and hiking just across the street
- Delicious, plentiful meals at Patti's Famous1880's Restaurant in Grand Rivers--one of Western Kentucky's best known and highest rated dining restaurants (888-736-2515)
-The gateway to Land Between the Lakes, a designated national recreation area, is approximately 12 miles away http://www.landbetweenthelakes.com/.
- Adsmore Museum--a Victorian house museum in Princeton (270-365-3114) http://adsmore.org/
- Flea markets and antique shops
- Nearby horseback riding, miniature golf, go-kart racing, and Venture River WaterPark http://www.ventureriver.com/
- Several local PGA-rated Golf Courses
- Riverboat gambling casino docked in
nearby Metropolis, IL http://www.harrahsmetropolis.com/